M'LIS REPAIR Tissue Repair Cream 2.5 fl.oz. (74ml)
M'LIS "Repair Tissue Repair Cream" can help to reverse the scarring process and diminish most types of newly formed scars.
M'LIS Repair Tissue Repair Cream" also helps with all types of dry and damaged skin, including burns, scars, eczema, psoriasis, stretch-marks, abrasions, poison oak, poison ivy, and sunburn.
- It has the ability to penetrate up to 25 cell layers to moisturize and provide nutrients that help the skin to naturally restore itself. Bursting with intense moisturizers, Free of chemicals, and safe for use on any type of skin.
Features and benefits:
Minimize and reverse the scarring process
Nourish and condition the skin
Rebuild tissue naturally
- Protect and soothe damaged skin
- Help repair skin tissue due to psoriasis or eczema
- Stretch Marks
- Cold Sores
- Minor cuts, scrapes, and abrasions
- Eczema; Psoriasis
- Recent Surgical Scars
- Dry and Ultra Dry Skin Conditions
- Burns caused by heat, cold, electricity, chemicals, friction or radiation
Ingredients: DI Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Ribonucleic Acid, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Petrolatum, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Methyl Salicylate, Beta-Carotene, Germall Plus, Triethanolamine, Food Grade Color.
Suggested Use: Apply repair every day after bathing. Smooth onto damaged skin areas and massage gently until absorbed. For best results apply evenly several times a day to problem areas. The cream must be used once or more daily until the problem is alleviated. To extend the shelf life of the cream, keep opened product in the refrigerator.