M'LIS Evening Primrose Oil (E.P.O) (200 softgels)
M'LIS Evening Primrose Oil contains Omega 6 fatty acids a rich source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an essential fatty acid (EFA) that the body converts to a hormone-like substance called prostaglandin E1 (PGE1)
- Prostaglandin positively affects every organ of the body, and are especially beneficial to the heart, skin, and immune system. A shortage of prostaglandin results in impaired health. With an increase of GLA in the diet, the body is better able to function and properly fight disease.
- Each softgel contains 500mg of Oil of Evening Primrose.
Features and benefits:
- Alleviate skin issues
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Balance healthy blood levels
- Level hormonal fluctuations
- Relieves premenstrual pain
- Improves hyperactive children
- Helps alleviate hangovers
- Improves acne when taken with zinc
- Slows the progression of multiple sclerosis
- Promote healthy weight loss
- Provide relief from dry chapped skin, dry eyes, brittle hair, and nails
- Improve blood lipid levels and decrease the risk of coronary heart disease
Ingredients: Evening Primrose Oil, Cis-Linoleic Acid (LA), Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA). Active Ingredients: Oil of Evening Primrose. Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water.
Active Ingredients: Oil of Evening Primrose.
Inactive Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take up to 3 softgels, 2 times daily with a large glass of water