302 AVOGEN AVOCADO DIET SUPPLEMENT 60 capsules 500mg/cap
Avogen Dietary Supplement
60 Capsules (500mg per capsule)
One capsule daily provides all of the essential Avogen™ nutrient of one avocado without the calories.*
You will feel better and look younger with Avogen.
Avogen™ keys on the extra-cellular matrix (ECM) to aid and support cells deteriorated from aging and stress and trauma.
As the body undergoes aging and stress, soft elastic tissues of all organs become more gristle-like. This is known as excess crosslinking which means aged tissue.
An aged tissue can be seen on aged skin that has wrinkled, sagged and lost its elastic bounce and turgor.
With trauma, the scars that form may be described as overly crosslinked fibers. In a sense, aging tissue may be thought of as a thin scar – inelastic, disorganized and visually unfavorable.
With skin the extracellular matrix deteriorates and skin becomes thin, hard and dry. When sun damage occurs, the skin becomes highly crosslinked and inelastic.
Avogen™ helps restore tissue to soft, elastic condition and aids and supports the signaling processes between cells that occur in the extracellular matrix.
* One capsule daily. Excess consumption of Avogen™ will not increase benefits or accelerate desirable change.
Avogen™ is naturally derived from avocado. The capsule contains the average amount of Avogen™ as would be consumed in one whole avocado, as it varies in content through a season. It is the unique and essential nutrient of avocado found nowhere else in nature. Avogen™ is what made the avocado famous – in skin and health.
- Keep the capsules in their container.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avogen™ requires no preservative and will remain stable for at least two years from the date of production.
Safety and Precautions
- Avogen™ is a natural avocado metabolite. Consumption of one capsule per day is, on average, equivalent to eating one avocado per day for Avogen™ – but without the calories!
- Avogen™ is safe for all ages, but it is primarily intended for adults. It is safe to take Avogen™ during pregnancy.
- It is beneficial to take Avogen™ and have a portion of avocado every day.
- Avogen™ is contraindicated if you are allergic to avocados.
- One capsule per day. Dosing in excess of two capsules daily may not increase benefits.
- Excessive dosing (more than 20 capsules at a time) or accidental ingestion by children or adults may result in digestive upset and symptoms similar to over-ingestion of any vegetable oil.
- Avogen™ will not interfere with other medications, but consult your doctor if you are taking medications.
- If you experience any undesired symptoms, discontinue product.
Take Avogen before meals. Discontinue product if stomach upset occurs.
The FDA has not evaluated any claims made herein nor are Avogen™ products intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.